Before you purchase a home you must first qualify for a mortgage, and that means you should find the best mortgage lender around.
Choosing a lender can be a stressful process because there are so many options from which to choose. To add further stress to this process, your choice will have the largest impact on the rates and terms of your mortgage. It seems like there should be a guide to help you choose the best mortgage lender. Luckily for you, you have found that guide. Here are a couple of tips on how you can choose the best mortgage lender for your unique financial situation.
- Shop online
The internet is a great way to find almost anything, and if you know your way around the web, you can find the mortgage lender that’s right for you. You can make your search easier by specifying the mortgage loan (e.g. a thirty-year, fixed-rate mortgage with no points).
- Recommendations from those you trust
Ask your family and friends who have purchased homes to tell you all about their mortgage lender experience. Questions you should ask go thusly:
• Would you use that lender again?
• Would they recommend that lender to anyone in the future?
• Did the broker explain the mortgage’s conditions and rates in layman’s terms, i.e., easily understandable?
• Did you get the interest rate that you were promised?
• Were there any unexpected fees that the lender could have told you about, but didn’t?
To properly purchase a home, contact a dedicated home loan specialist like me, Andraya Coulter. I serve the Bay Area and the entire state of California and Texas with quality, suitable, home loans! I can help guide you through the refinance process and make sure you get the home loan you deserve. Call me!