With listing photos, you only have one shot and a few seconds to make an impression on potential buyers. Having stunning photos could ensure you have a constant supply of interested buyers at your door. Before you take photos, take a look at these do’s and don’ts to ensure you get the perfect snaps.
- Take a shot from the curb – Keep your curb appeal in mind and make your home look eye-catching and tidy.
- Welcome visitors – An attractive front door and entryway go a long way in setting the tone for the rest of your house.
- Capture your home’s selling points that make it stand out from the crowd.
- Stage each room – Clear the clutter and make that spare bedroom into a proper bedroom or a home office.
- Take am evening shot with the lights on.
- Don’t use a fisheye lens – This cool effect is not one for real estate listing pictures.
- Don’t capture yourself in the mirror.
- Don’t show off your pets.
- Don’t show off architectural mistakes or blemishes – The open house and inspection are where the buyer can make note of these imperfections.
Make sure you enlist the help of Andraya Coulter to find the best home loan to fit your needs and your budget. I assist California and Texas with all their home loan needs. Contact me to get started today!