Improve your home’s value.
When buying or selling a home, you will know that first impressions count. If the world of real estate, the first impression can either make or break a sale. If you’re in the process of selling your house, there are some home improvements that can make a big difference in increasing your home’s value.
Tend to the exterior
- Upgrade the front door, whether that means giving it a lick of paint or replacing it entirely.
- Ensure there is no peeling paint around the front of the house.
- Install ample lighting around the property so that it highlights your home’s exterior and draws the eye in.
- Ensure there are no cracks on the driveway.
- Make sure trash bins and unappealing items are hidden away.
Yard improvements on a budget
- A looked-after yard might help the on-the-fence buyer become a firm sale. Keep the yard looking neat and tidy.
- Cut the grass before viewings.
- Keep the paths free of any weeds and debris that are not only unsightly but can be tripping hazards.
Home improvement projects
- Convert the attic into another bedroom. Showcase the seller what you can do with this added space.
- Revamp the kitchen or bathroom. These are the two rooms where you tend to get the most ROI when home improving. Whether you upgrade fixtures or cabinet handles, tending to these rooms could benefit your pocket.
When you’re looking to purchase a home, make sure you enlist the help of Andraya Coulter to find the best home loan to fit your needs and your budget. I assist California and Texas with all their home loan needs. Contact me to get started today!